Sunday, August 16, 2009

For Lack Of A Better Name - Tracklist?




Apparently their is a leaked version on the net, and according to the Wikipedia page for "For Lack Of A Better Name" this is the track list for Deadmau5 upcoming album;
  1. FML
  2. Moar Ghosts N Stuff
  3. Ghosts N Stuff (feat. Rob Swire)
  4. Hi Friend! (feat. MC Flipside)
  5. Bot
  6. Word Problems
  7. Soma
  8. Lack of a Better Name
  9. The 16th Hour
  10. Strobe
As you may tell their are several un-expected tracks such as; "Soma", "Strobe", and "Bot".
But what I am severely unexpected from was the fact that such popular (old) tracks from the Mau5 have been put on to this album. Such as; "Hi Friend!", and "Word Problems".

All I can say that its unexpected, but I hope the best. As this is likely the mixed list, it may not be the finalized un-mixed album tracklist.

I have chose not to seek for the leaked version, as you will be listening to something that was created before it became official so I would rather wait to get some official product in my hands, I would suggest the same to everyone else.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just popped on your blog too, I am pretty sure that the Ghosts n Stuff track isn't just the old song with vocals. It will be a new instrumental based on the old tune . . . but very fresh.

    As for HI Friend, I guess he wanted to put that on an album before it became too late . . . I can put up with it, and I cant wait to see him live when he comes through town!

    ReplyDelete