Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Whats Going On?

Hello fellow followers and seekers of that who is known as Deadmau5!

I (DJPixcell), have not been posting much lately! ;O But why you ask?
Exams! I have had tests and soon coming exams starting friday. So I am very very busy studying and.. examing.. :) So I hope that is a good enough excuse to excuse..err.. pardon me.


But that doesn't mean I don't still love my mau5. :) I have some interesting news..
Possible New Album?
I have noticed that several videos on the offical deadmau5 youtube have got some new interesting songs/mixes.

This intro is fantastic! And is apparently the new track "FML", I have no info on this.. and no official information to give you. But what I can tell you is, it is amazing. Any fan of what Deadmau5 has released so far, you are guranteed to love this video. Hopefully all of these new mixes and tracks are leading to a new album, because if you didn't notice about 90% of the tracks on "RAT" were previously released. Hopefully we can get some un-released content in the next album...

So please as usual, enjoy, and remember to always purchase music you really like!

No comments:

Post a Comment